Wednesday, May 19, 2010

76. Crunches for 30 Days

Last night I completed my 30th day of crunches (#76).  I'm hoping by doing it that much I'll have not gotten into a good routine and will keep it up in the long run.  I definitely can tell a difference in my abs although they still have a long way to go after my second c-section.

Last night I also got together with some friends for a "Mom's Night In" where we meet up at someone's house to hang out (#42).  We used to play board games during these get togethers but have pretty much dropped it for just socializing.  I had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone.  I'm already looking forward to the next one which will be at my house in July.

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to start my 30-day exercise challenge...a part of me is dreading it, but I really NEED to do it. Maybe you finishing yours will encourage me to do mine!

    ReplyDelete