Tuesday, May 4, 2010

78. Finished decorating our bedroom

I'm finally finished decorating our bed room.  I had a few decorations left to get and we just put up the picture frame of our girls (black and white photos from when they were newborns, 6 mo. and 1 year old -- Claire's 6 mo. and 1 year photo are still to come which is why there is nothing there right now).  The sketch of the sunflowers was made by my husband's aunt about 21 years ago.  That was our focal point for choosing the decorations.  I was going to put a plant to the right of the dresser but the room doesn't get enough direct sunlight and our cats usually attack most plants so I decided against it.

So I have 1 done for challenge #78.  I'm working on finishing up the girls bathroom next.  I only need to paint one of the walls a light pink -- still working on finding the right color.




I'm still working away on the crunches every night (#64) and the 30 day shed (#13).

No comments:

Post a Comment